Wednesday 13 July 2011

Sickness in the coop

Hey guys Duracell here.  Now I was going to get really angry about yesterday's hacking incident. (when I saw what they'd done I was like "What the Cluck!") but the wind has gone right out of my sails today because TripleA (you remember, our freaky friend who thinks she's a penguin) is really not well.  She has been doing this weird hacking cough for a couple of days and although the vet has given her medicine she is still peaky and lethargic.  We've tried to be really quiet round the coop today, and Recharge has brought her some nice grass from outside and I've tried to rouse a smile by doing my impression of Tweetie Pie (usually CRACKS her up) but she's really low.  So this is a shout out to cheer her up.  Get better soon TripleA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment